Liquidity Generation Event
Welcome to Tazor, the first User Controlled APR protocol on any blockchain.
What is Tazor?
Tazor is the first ever DEFI (Decentralized Finance) protocol that allows users to control their APR (Annual Percentage Rate) individually and separately from other users! Imagine Tazor is a Savings Account that allows you to determine the APR that you receive on your account. Before we get into the details of how this is possible and exactly what it is, let’s review some of the current DEFI problems and how Tazor solves them.
- Many projects don’t have a great Use Case for their reward token
- Because of this, the value of the reward token usually goes down over time.
- Users are at the mercy of the protocol to determine the APR they receive on their investment. Usually, this means that the APR will decrease as more users and money flow into the protocol.
- Most projects don’t own the LP’s that their liquidity is based on, so the liquidity can come and go as it pleases. This is a problem when the market wants to either FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) buy or Panic sell because if the liquidity pulls out during these events, it makes the volatility even more intense.
- Tazor’s reward token (TAZ) has to be used to control your APR. The minimum APR is 10% by default, but there is no limit to how high you can make your APR! In addition, Tazor gives a use case to many DEFI project’s reward tokens by allowing those tokens to be used to buy Tazor Bonds, so that the entire DEFI ecosystem flourishes!
- Because of this, the TAZ reward token has incredible value! It literally controls your APR with no limits! In addition to the TAZ reward token, the Tazor protocol has a primary token called TAZOR that represents your investment and is backed by a Treasury. This allows your investment not to be tied to a reward token.
- With Tazor, your APR is solely based on the amount of TAZ you have staked! So it doesn’t matter how many users or how much money flows into the protocol, your APR will stay at what you set it to.
- Tazor owns all of the LP’s and liquidity in the Treasury so that there is always liquidity in any situation.
The TAZOR token has no limit to its supply, however the TAZOR token is only minted whenever a Bond is purchased, so all TAZOR is backed by the Treasury. The TAZOR token is NOT a reward token.
The TAZ token has no limit to its supply, however the TAZ token is only minted whenever rewards are due to users who have Staked TAZOR. A small percentage of Staked TAZ tokens are Burned from a specific user’s Staked TAZ Amount whenever that user Stakes or Unstakes TAZOR, Stakes or Unstakes TAZ, or Claims TAZ Rewards. This results in users needing to top up their Staked TAZ to maintain their desired APR on their Staked TAZOR.
3,000,000 TAZOR Pre-Minted for Liquidity Generation Event on each Blockchain.
20,000,000 TAZ Pre-Minted for Liquidity Generation Event on each Blockchain.
4,000,000 TAZOR Pre-Minted and used for Marketing and Development.
4,000,000 TAZ Pre-Minted and used for Marketing and Development.
Liquidity Generation Event
Our Liquidity Generation Event will last for 2 weeks. You will be able to buy up to 1 million TAZOR at a fixed $100 per TAZOR, and up to 10 million TAZ at a fixed $1 per TAZ on the 11 blockchains that we are deployed on (AVAX, BSC, Celo, Ethereum, Fantom, Harmony, Moonriver, Polygon, Songbird, Telos, Theta). All tokens received during the Liquidity Generation Event will be used to establish the initial liquidity pools on all chains. After the 2 week event or after the TAZOR and TAZ tokens are sold out, the entire platform will be live with Bonding and Staking.
Please visit our socials for any questions you may have